Request a Quote
With the 3 Days Queen Elizabeth wildlife Safari, you are to explore Queen Elizabeth National Park which is popular for her beautiful scenery of grassy plains dotted with many sparkling Crater Lakes. The park is very rich with wildlife that includes four of the Big game and many bird species. The 3 Days Queen Elizabeth National Park Wildlife Safari package shall include game drives in the park to see many animals such as Lions, Hyenas, Buffaloes, Giraffes, Elephants, and Antelopes among others. An afternoon Boat Trip on the Kazinga Channel offers sightings of more big game at a close encounter such as the Hippos, Crocodiles, Buffaloes, Elephants, and lots of water birds.
Day 1 – Kampala – Queen Elizabeth National Park
Have early breakfast, pick-up by the driver guide is at 7.00am and depart for Queen Elizabeth National Park. Lunch is en-route in Mbarara town at the Agip Motel. Get to the park and check in at your accommodation for overnight. Time permitting, make a round of a game drive in the park to spot wildlife.
Day 2 – Morning Game Drive, afternoon boat trip on Kazinga Channel
Early morning wake up, have a cup of tea/coffee and head out for the morning Game Drive at 6.30am. Explore the vast Kasenyi Plains for plenty of game sightings which include: Elephants, Buffaloes, Antelopes, Lions, and Hyenas. After 3 hours, return to the lodge for breakfast and relax. After lunch, set off for the 3 hours Boat Trip on the Kazinga Channel. Expect to see a variety of wildlife such as Hippos, Crocodiles, Elephants, Buffaloes and so many birds. Return to the lodge for dinner and overnight.
Day 3 – Queen Elizabeth – Kampala
After breakfast, check out and depart for Kampala. Lunch is en-route at Igongo Cultural Center in Mbarara city. You shall also make stopovers at the Uganda Equator and local drum makers at Mpambire. Get to Kampala and drop-off at your hotel or Entebbe airport.
Included in the tour quote for the 3 Days Queen Elizabeth Wildlife Safari are:
- Transportation in a good 4×4 safari vehicle with a pop-up roof
- Full board accommodation as per choice of lodging category
- Park entry fees and game drives
- Boat launch safari on Kazinga Channel
- Equator experiment
- Services of a professional and experienced English speaking driver/guide
- Drinking water in the safari vehicle all through the safari
Excluded in the tour price for the 3 Days Queen Elizabeth Wildlife Safari are:
- Visas/entry permits for Uganda if required
- Pre and post-trip accommodation in Kampala/Entebbe
- Personal insurance covers
- Any drinks and beverages like sodas, beers, wines and coffee/tea taken outside the usual meal times
- All items of a personal nature
- Tips to guides and hotel staff
- Souvenirs and any items for donation.
Other tour activities at Queen Elizabeth National Park